Last week I shared the things I’d been grateful for in the preceding week for the first time, in my original Thankful Thursday post. Welcome to the second week of my new habit, with a new dose of sunny gratitude!
This week’s post continues the segment, but it’s shorter now that the introductions are out of the way.
Here’s my Thankful Thursday for the Sunny week of April 20-26, 2018!
Things I am thankful for this week:
- I have taken a lot of joy from the podcasts I’ve listened to (this week, mostly Modern Love and Nancy)
- I crossed the distance threshold in the half-marathon training program and have started to taper – I ran 20km on Sunday and the longest I have to do now until the race is 10km
It Has Finally Been Really Sunny in Vancouver!!!
(This one deserved its own header)
Continuing the list…
- I went to the chiropractor on Tuesday because my hip has been acting up and I feel MILES better now
- My doctor called to follow-up about my thyroid results – this is HUGE. My levels are low and I need to increase my medication dosage. This means that my significant issues with depression and tiredness might not have been just SAD – they could have also been caused by my low thyroid! Post upcoming on this for sure.
- My dad did mine and my husband’s taxes (having a parent who’s an accountant is a godsend – thanks Dad!!!) and I’m getting a huge refund (Thanks, university tuition credits!)
- Andrew and I booked our flights to New Brunswick for this summer so we can visit friends and family
- Found out that my dad and step-mom are coming to Vancouver for work and a visit really soon!
There you have it!
So, that’s my Thankful Thursday list for this sunny week. I hope it inspires you to make your own, and get on that gratitude train!
Peace and love,